Choose Your Adventure
Marietas Islands, our most popular tour
Las Marietas Islands are a wildlife sanctuary and Marine reserve that feature underwater caves flourishing with sea life. This is where we drop anchor, Play, Snorkel, Paddle board, Cave explore, Relax & See the Blue footed Boobies, whose habitat is located on our islands and only one other place in the world – The Galapagos Islands. Mid-December thru Mid-March is prime season for Whale Watching and spotting dolphins, Manta rays & sea turtles.
A beautiful day at Las Marietas Islands, Enjoy the Beauty of Nature.
Pricing Per Person
Cancellation policy: 24-hour notice needed for any cash refund
* Price also includes transportation from our office in Sayulita to and from Marina in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle (“La Cruz Marina”)
* For guests staying in areas south of Sayulita, such as Puerto Vallarta, Bucerias, Punta de Mita and beyond, you would meet us directly at La Cruz Marina the morning of your trip.
Continental breakfast: coffee, juices, fresh fruit, coffee cakes
- Snacks: (yummy surprises!)
- Lunch: (made fresh on the boat daily) chicken fajitas, rice, beans, quesadillas, guacamole, totopos, salsas, fresh tortillas, and veggies
- Full open bar: Tropical cocktails, Margarita, Tequila Sunrise, Bloody Cesar, Pina Colada and many more…
Purified Water, Soft drinks, Juices.
Smoothies for the kids.
Beer (Pacifico and Corona)
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing gear
- Paddle boards
- Two bathrooms (men & women)
- Fresh water shower on deck
- State-of-the-art surround sound system
- Music library with tunes to fit the occasion
- Beautiful galley with comfy sofas
What Our Guests Have To Say
“An AMAZING day on the Ally Cat… Debi, Noah & Crew, thank you for making our day such a special one with our friends. Everyone loved the day – loved the boat – the trip – the food – the service and the crew. Your passion for sailing and for making your guests’ experience a great one really shines through.”